Sunday, February 8, 2015

nguyen thanh can la admin cua modskinlol.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First I sent this very hope google mail accounts temporarily locked lehuongvan.info@gmail.com, that my account was password stealing. The ability of people to steal account may harm my information. I hereby present the report with Google on the day 08.16.2015 when I'm working on a computer, it loads messages from my phone +841633444402 lehuongvan.info@gmail.com my account was change the password. I got quickly access test account can not log in anymore. I was using all measures which Google instructions but the ability of people to steal account information has changed, so I can not restore the account. Now I look forward to your help companies Google

No comments:

Post a Comment